:: Untuk Info Kelas, sila lihat di ruangan side bar kanan ::

Sunday, May 11, 2014

:: Hand bouquet roses dan ferrero rocher buat ibu tercinta... ::

Selamat Hari Ibu diucapkan kepada semua ibu2 di luar sana..jasa ibu2 semua x kan dilupakan sampai bila2.. :)


Mum

© Tiffany
Mum, it’s hard to find the words to say,
How much you mean to me,
But if it wasn’t for your love and care,
I don’t know where I'd be.

How did you do it all, mum,
Be a chauffeur, cook and friend,
Yet find time to be a playmate,
I just can’t comprehend.

“Mother” is such a simple word,
But to me there’s meaning seldom heard,
For everything I am today,
My mothers love showed me the way.

Nobody’s equal to you, mum,
With you in my life, I'm blessed,
I love you so, and I want you to know,
I think you’re the very best.

Words cannot say how I love you, mum,
And just how much I owe,
Please know that I’ll always be there for you too,
In the high times and low.



Bunga tangan atau hand bouquet roses dan ferrero rocher khas buat ibu tersayang.. :)
Jom tempah sekarang! :)

****************************************************

Hubungi kami untuk keterangan lanjut :

Ain Rusli
Phone number (call/sms/whatsapp) : 019 2992844
Email address : ain.rusli@gmail.com
FB : My Chocs For You

No comments: